Wednesday 19 September 2012

Sammy and Joel's Wedding Sneak Peek!

I thought I would give you all a sneak peek at my beautiful Matilda shoes (not on the website yet, just call me for details) and sparkly Crystal Daisy Halo that I wore at our wonderful wedding earlier this month!
The carrot has been dangled for all that are chaffing at the bit to see more, and I promise to show you the full shebang very soon!! We have a fantastic amount of photos from our photographer Kellie Wilson, who was a dream to have there!
I would just like to say.......it was AMAZING!!!!! I literally gush any time some ones asks us about our special day, but I am keeping tight lipped for now....There is more to come, I promise!


Matilda shoes available from our Bespoke collection starting at £400. Daisy Halo available online or in store at £315.



No comments:

Post a Comment