Friday 12 October 2012

Silvia's Wedding

Sometimes we get wedding pictures that are so lovely we all crowd round the computer to gaze, Silvia's was one of those. The wedding took place in the stunning town of Positano on the Amalfi coast in Italy on the 2nd of June this year. We hope you enjoy a peek into this beautiful family occasion as much as we did! 









Here is what Silvia said about her Emmy experience... 'I would like to begin by thanking you so much for making my dream shoes! I had one look at your amazing designs and I remember thinking 'nothing else will do'. And now I know I made the right choice: not only did I get a million compliments but they were also so comfortable, perfect for the cobblestone streets of the small town in Italy we got married in. They even made it through a walk on the beach! And since my wedding I have already worn them twice (I can't really put them down)! Thanks again for all your help!'
 

No comments:

Post a Comment